Osprey Siskin 12 Hydration Pack Molten Red
*THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP.
Designed to do it all—and hold just enough gear—the Siskin 12 is a mountain biking pack with many of the high-performing features you’d expect from Osprey. The mesh-covered AirScape backpanel provides excellent ventilation and maximum range of motion—go ahead, get sendy. A LidLock attachment on the front of the pack can store a standard size helmet while side compression straps expand to hold a full face helmet. The main U-zip compartment houses organization pockets for your bike tools and room for a layer, a sandwich, or some light mountain bike padding. Rolled, soft-edge shoulder straps keep the pack stable over technical terrain and ensure no pinching points when full. A dedicated compartment holds an included 2.5-liter reservoir and zippered hipbelt pockets provide easy access to bars during the ride or a bottle opener afterwards.
VARIABLE HELMET CARRY
Includes Osprey's LidLock helmet carry for traditional helmets and front panel upper compression straps for full face helmets.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
MOUNTAIN BIKE-FOCUSED FEATURES
Multi-pocketed tool organization and large bucket main compartment stores and protects all your essential gear.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak with direct-zip access
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Dual upper side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Full front panel U-zip to main compartment and tool organization
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- LidLock helmet attachment
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Zippered scratch-free, heat-embossed slash pocket
- Atilon foam framesheet enables dynamic body movement and evenly distrubutes load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered extra deep ridged foam with center air channel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability