Ski & Snowboard Season Rentals
***LIMITED AVAILABILITY DUE TO FACTORY AND SHIPPING DELAYS: PLEASE CALL 802-422-9050 TO SEE IF YOUR SIZE IS AVAILABLE. NEW GEAR ARRIVING DAILY.***
SEASON RENTAL PACKAGES FOR ALL ABILITY LEVELS.
Our staff are professionally trained to fit you and your family for ski & snowboard rentals. We offer the largest selection of season rentals in Vermont & New Hampshire with three different rental packages:
- Silver package is ideal for beginners and more cautious intermediate skiers & riders.
- Gold package is ideal for intermediate level skiers & riders.
- Platinum package is ideal for aggressive intermediate to advanced level skiers & riders.
SEASON RENTAL RATES:
|Rental Packages Available:||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|Toddler (Ages 5 & Under)||$149||$189||N/A|
|Junior (Ages 6 - 12)||$159||$199||$249|
|Teenager (Ages 13 - 19)||$199||$249||$299|
|College Students (With Valid I.D.)||$199||$249||$299|
|Adults (Ages 19 and up)||$249||$299||$399|
|Ski Poles Only||$30|
|Ski or Snowboard Boots Only||$89||$119||$149|
|Helmet Rental Optional||$39||$39||$39|
|Damage Waiver Optional||$20||$20||$20|
|50% Off Tune Ups||✓||✓||✓|
|10% Off MSRP In-Store Purchases*||✓||✓||✓|
SEASON RENTAL PACKAGE DETAILS:
- Ski package includes: skis, boots, bindings, & poles.
- Snowboard package includes: snowboard, boots, & bindings.
- 50% Off tunes ups on Season Lease equipment for the season .
- Credit card deposits are required for all rental packages.
- Renters under the age of 18 will need to have a parent / guardian sign a liability release.
- No additional discounts can be applied to Season Rentals.
- Season Rentals can be picked up beginning August 1st and are due back by May 1st.
EQUIPMENT EXCHANGES & UPGRADES
Our staff are professionally trained to fit you & your family properly for ski & snowboard boots. If the boots are fit properly they should feel snug offering good control and comfort. If you or your child's feet should grow part way through the season you can exchange for a different size.
Boot, ski, snowboard, and binding adjustments can usually be done while you wait, however, it doesn't hurt to call 802-422-9050 in advance to ensure a mechanic is available to assist you.
A leasing damage waiver is available for only $20. *** The waiver covers accidental damage or breakage of leased equipment. The damage waiver does not cover equipment theft or loss.
PAYMENT & PICK UP
You can pay online or in-store at time of pick up. Feel free to make an online reservation below or call 802-422-9050 in advance to schedule a fitting for yourself and/or your family to ensure equipment availability.