Let's face it, we all play hard. And the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. Nearly all manufacturers understand this and provide a warranty against defects and workmanship.
- Each new product sold by First Stop Board Barn is covered by the individual manufacturer's warranty. (Please check the manufacturer's website for information regarding their specific warranty policy.)
- The manufacturer will make all warranty decisions.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Used and demo products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty by First Stop Board Barn.
- If the warranty is not specified on the product purchased or on the manufacturer's website, please contact First Stop Board Barn by phone at 1-802-422-9050.
Warranty Claim Process
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet from crossing skis, sun faded topsheet, etc)
Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Rails, boxes, stumps, rocks, trees, little kids, etc, etc.)
Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (jamming tip/tail into snow, product flying off of roof racks, etc)
Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
Step 2. Email us your name, 3-5 Photos of the Warranty Item to firstname.lastname@example.org, a photo/scanned copy of your receipt.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call. We want to see you back out on your product almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient as warranty issues can take a considerable amount of time to resolve. Most warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in.
Step 3. We will contact you with further instruction.
The next step varies by manufacturer and we will provide you with all the details for the next step.*Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer.