Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet Glove- Black
Sturdy and waterproof ski glove with heating loops to keep hands and fingers warm on cold winter days. Durable materials and timeless design make this perfect for skiers and others who get cold hands. A CZone membrane protects against wetness, and goatskin provides durability and good grip. The Power Heater Gauntlet is designed for skiers who don’t want to let frozen fingers ruin a great day on the slopes. This thermal glove is made from durable goatskin, with weather-resistant softshell fabric on the backhand. A CZone membrane protects against wet snow, and a fleece liner with synthetic insulation insulates and wicks away moisture. On colder winter days, heating loops keep the temperature around your hand at a comfortable level. The heat is adjusted in three steps with an easily accessible control in the Hestra logo on the backhand. Replaceable and rechargeable batteries and a charger are included, as well as Hestra handcuffs (wrist straps) to make sure you don’t drop the glove. Perfect for lots of outdoor activities on chilly winter days, and ideal for lift-served skiing and when you’re a little further away from the prepared slopes. Also available as a mitten.HEATING TIME: Low: 8-10 hours, Medium: 4-5 hours, High: 2 hours.REMEMBER: The electronic components in the glove may interfere with avalanche equipment/transceivers.
- Warm glove for skiing and snowboarding.
- Heat loops on fingers and thumb.
- Rechargeable batteries and USB charger included.
- Impregnated goatskin provides durability and good grip.
- Backhand featuring durable, weather-resistant polyamide softshell.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Brushed polyester liner with warm synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.