Darn Tough 1827 Glacier Midweight Women's Socks
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skier's and rider's feet warm and dry.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- Women's over the calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Multi-zone mesh panels improve venting and flexibility, while reducing bulk and pressure points.
- Reinforced Achilles and footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- Materials: 49% MERINO WOOL 48% NYLON 3% LYCRA SPANDEX
Sock Size Shoe Size Women Women US Men US EU UK S 4.5 - 7 2.5 - 5 35 - 37.5 2.5 - 4.5 M 7.5 - 9.5 5.5 - 7.5 38 - 40.5 5 - 7 L 10 - 11.5 8 - 9.5 41 - 42.5 7.5 - 9