Danner Women's Trail 2650 Mesh Painted Hills
Whether you love taking in the view from a ridge or seeing cactus flowers blooming in the desert, the Pacific Crest Trail has something for everyone over its 2,650 miles. Inspired by the versatility required to hike the PCT, the Trail 2650 Mesh is built to perform on all kinds of terrain. A lightweight and breathable mesh upper keeps you comfortable as you maintain a quick pace. Trailguard TPU shank provides underfoot support for stability on challenging ground. The EXO Heel System cradles your heel, reducing unnecessary friction for a comfortable fit.
|Weight||18 oz per pair|
- Mesh & Textile Upper
- We combine lightweight mesh with textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Mesh Lining
- Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System
- The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.