Osprey Raptor Pro 18 Hydration Pack - Black
*PLEASE NOTE: OSPREY PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Get rowdy with the unisex Raptor Pro, our most extreme mountain biking pack for gravity-focused riders. Built specifically for dropping into the steepest lines and tackling the techiest terrain, it takes protection up a notch with its D30 full back protector for impact absorption. Deluxe organization for tools, padding and everything else you can imagine make it ideal for anything from the bike park to your longest freeride missions.
Integrated D30® BP4 Full Back CE Level 1 Protector helps absorb impact in the event of a fall.
RIDE STABILITY & BREATHABILITY
Bike-specific winged shoulder harness and air mesh wrap hipbelt create maximum stability for the roughest rides.
Up spec'd fabrics and construction give this pack ultimate durability for rugged use.
Ample organization for on-bike essentials including knee/elbow protection, full face helmet carry, roll-up tool pouch and internal pocketing for bike-specific items.
- D3O® BP4 Full Back CE Level 1 Protector: Helps absorb impact in the event of a fall
- Secure side panel pockets with dual compression for leg/arm protection storage
- Fully padded front shield with upper compression for full face helmets carry
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets provide on-trail access for small items
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Blinky light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
D3O® BP4 L1 BACK PROTECTOR
- Exceeds CE Level 1 certification, D3O® uses patented, patent-pending and proprietary technologies to make rate-sensitive, soft, flexible fabrics with high shock absorbing properties, Lightweight and exceptionally soft and flexible design, providing riding comfort without sacrificing durability and protection, Highly ventilated geometry for maximum breathability, Easily removable for inspection and cleaning
- Mesh-covered, extra-deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Curved bike-specific winged shoulder strap shape provides comfort and stability, Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability