Osprey Kresta 30 Pack
*PLEASE NOTE: OSPREY PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Designed for all backcountry enthusiasts, the Kresta 30 includes multiple options for ski and snowboard attachment, fast and easy access to critical snow safety gear, and other winter-specific features. Safety is paramount in the backcountry and a large J-zip front pocket with multiple zippers keeps your shovel and probe ready at a moment’s notice. When you are on the move and need to transition or grab a snack, backpanel access through the snow-shedding Thermoformed backpanel keeps your gear dry and a zippered top panel provides additional and convenient access. Even when loaded with up to 30lbs the LightWire suspension, padded hipbelt and contoured shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry even when breaking trail toward distant peaks. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for a variety of ski and snowboard carrying options and an ice axe loop for technical ascents. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges .A built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir routes through the insulated shoulder harness to prevent freezing. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop, and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers poles let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on the summit.
AVALANCHE SAFETY KIT POCKET
A quick-access extended J-zipper with an extra-large opening provides access to avalanche safety gear secured inside the pack. An easy-to-find third zipper pull allows rapid access if a helmet, skis or snowboard are being carried on the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows helmets for a comfortable ascent. The helmet carry can be deployed to the front panel or top of the pack as to not block the preferred ski- or snowboard-carry options.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Backpanel Access - Dual zippered access to dry storage and hydration compartment
- A-frame Ski Carry - Lower reinforced ski carry loops and upper side carry straps provide secure and comfortable A-frame ski carry
- Side Compression - Dual upper and lower side compression help keep the pack load stable and compressed
- Tuckaway Ice Tool Loop - Single tool loop provides secure attachment on technical ascents and also tuckaway when not in use