Whether you're behind the oars or a paddle, the NRS Men's Boater's Gloves are constructed with quick-drying H2Core™ Rashguard material for UPF 50+ sun protection, while synthetic leather palms protect against blisters during long days on the water.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Ideal for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
||Single needle with high tenacity thread
||Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip
- Open finger design
- Wrist pairing snaps
- UPF 50+ sun protection