DPS Roots Cap
We count on the Roots Cap to supply functional style for anything from late-season dawn patrol tours to a summer spent traveling wherever the road leads us. This unstructured logo cap boasts dual-faced soft shell fabric construction for ultra-breathable, quick-drying comfort while commuting to class, volunteering for a favorite non-profit, or walking in the woods with the pup. Our favorite feature? It's totally washable in the sink or in the shower—just wear, rinse, dry, repeat—it’ll look brand new every time.
- Lightweight cap for the commute to the trailhead, and the on-mountain pursuit
- Generously-sized mesh sweatband keeps vision clear as you push pace
- Low-profile buckle with stretch webbed closure adheres to your head’s shape
- UPF 40+ protects your skin from harmful UV rays during alpine activities
- Visor constructed with recycled plastic bottles makes the hat’s composition 50% recycled
- Quick snap buckle lets you easily attach the hat to a pack while transitioning