Arcade Vernan Kee Belt
Designed by artist Vernan Kee, drawing from his respect for nature and his Navajo heritage. Striking geometric shapes reflect Vernan's modern take on traditional rug patterns that are uniquely his own.
- New Contoured Buckle - Low-profile and molded to follow the curve of your form for maximum comfort
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Easy On & Off - Tapered buckle design feeds easily through belt loops- Patented 3 Piece Buckle System - holds securely while in use and releases with less pressure
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Long-lasting - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Washable and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- Youth - One size fits most, up to 32" (81.3cm)
- Standard - One size fits most, up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Long - One size fits most, up to 50″ (127cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.