Trek Verve 2 WSD Bike 2018
LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE? EMAIL OR CALL US AT 802-422-9050 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
*THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP. IF YOU'D LIKE TO ORDER THIS BIKE IN A DIFFERENT SIZE OR MODEL PLEASE CALL 802-422-9050 FOR AVAILABILITY.
Verve 2 Women's is a hybrid bike designed for comfort and fun on commutes, cruises, and fitness rides. It has a lot of details that make for a comfortable ride, like a padded saddle, suspension seatpost, adjustable stem, and stepthrough geometry that makes it easy to mount and dismount. Plus, it's equipped with a lightweight alloy frame and fork and a wide-range 24-speed drivetrain that's great for terrain that varies in elevation.
It's right for you if...
You're ready to get outside more, and want a hybrid bike with a stepthrough frame geometry, comfort-minded details, a wide range of gears for hills, and enough versatility to conquer commutes, workouts, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a stepthrough geometry and mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano 24-speed drivetrain so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too soft, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, and a suspension seatpost that smoothes out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points.
The final word
Verve 2 Women's is a comfortable, versatile hybrid with durable components that will hold up mile after mile. It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back into the saddle.
Why you'll love it
- Verve 2 Women's has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, Stagger type, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Alloy w/lowrider mounts
- Front Hub
- Formula FM21 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager H5, 700x45c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 8 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY71
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed
- KMC Z7
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager padded
- Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm comfort sweep
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- 1-1/8˝, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Tektro alloy linear-pull
- 16" - 12.52 kg / 27.60 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).