You practically live at the downhill park, and want a fast, traction-packed DH bike that can handle your gnarliest runs thanks to a suspension design that keeps you in control the whole way down.
A burly alloy frame, 200mm rear travel with a FOX DHX shock, 200mm RockShox Boxxer Select with plush Charger RC damper, powerful Code R 4-piston brakes, and a SRAM GX 7-speed drivetrain.
Session has always been the go-to DH bike. Now it's more of a ripper than ever thanks to new suspension design that delivers more traction, speed, and virtually no pedal kickback.
- New suspension layout with a high pivot and idler pulley increases traction, carries more speed, and reduces pedal kickback for more stability
- Virtually zero pedal kickback means you’ll stay confidently planted and in control during descents—especially when landing jumps or drops
- The high pivot design delivers a more efficient rearward axle path so you’ll carry more speed and your wheel won’t get hung up on obstacles
- Adjust your suspension progression by flipping the lower shock mount chip—20% for plush park rides, 25% for racing efficiency
- Our new DH sizing system is based on reach, not rider height, which is the most important factor in a great downhill bike fit
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
||Alpha Platinum Aluminum, high main pivot, idler pulley, integrated frame protection, internal or external routing, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ISCG 05 2-bolt mount, Active Braking Pivot, 157x12mm thru axle, 200mm travel
||RockShox Boxxer Select, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 46mm offset, 20x110mm Boost thru axle, 200mm travel
Fox VAN Performance, 400lb spring, 250x72.5mm
Fox VAN Performance, 450lb spring, 250x72.5mm
Fox VAN Performance, 500lb spring, 250x72.5mm
||Bontrager Line DH 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, 110x20mm Boost thru axle
||Bontrager Line DH 30, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, Shimano 7 speed freehub, 157x12mm thru axle
||Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
||Bontrager G5 Team Issue, wire bead, 2-ply 60tpi, 29x2.50''
||SRAM GX DH, 7 speed
||SRAM GX DH, medium cage
||Truvativ Descendant DH, DUB 83, 34T steel ring, 165mm length
||SRAM DUB, 83mm, BSA threaded
||SRAM PG-720, 11-25, 7 speed
||SRAM PC-1110, 11 speed
||Wellgo BO-87B, alloy body, Cro-Mo axle, replaceable pins
||Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138mm width
||Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 31.6mm, 0mm offset, 330mm length
||Bontrager Line, alloy, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width
||Bontrager XR Trail Elite, nylon lock-on
||Bontrager Line Pro, 35mm, Direct Mount, 50mm length
||SRAM Code R 4-piston hydraulic disc
||Size: R1, R2, R3
SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 180mm
|Size: R1, R2, R3
SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200mm
||M - 38.98 lbs / 17.68 kg (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).