Trek Fuel EX 5 Plus Women's Bike 2018
This product is unavailable
LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE? EMAIL OR CALL US AT 802-422-9050 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
*THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP. IF YOU'D LIKE TO ORDER THIS BIKE IN A DIFFERENT SIZE OR MODEL PLEASE CALL 802-422-9050 FOR AVAILABILITY.
Fuel EX 5 Women's is the ideal entryway to full suspension trail bikes. It features exclusive suspension tech built around a value-driven aluminum mountain bike frame designed for women, 130mm of rear suspension travel, 27.5˝ mid-fat tires for stability and incredible traction, and a dependable Shimano 2x10 drivetrain.
It's right for you if...
You want a ride that's sure-footed, capable, and responsive so you can stay in control no matter where you're riding. You prefer the fit and feel of a women's mountain bike, and want dependable parts, versatility, and confidence-inspiring 27.5˝ mid-fat wheels at a great value.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame with a lower standover height on the 14˝ and 15.5˝ frame sizes, a saddle designed specifically for women, narrower bars for a better fit and more control, and 27.5+ tires for traction on rugged trails. Plus, Boost148/110 hub spacing for added strength and tire clearance, a durable Shimano 10-speed drivetrain, and fully adjustable RockShox air suspension.
The final word
If you want full suspension performance without the full suspension price tag, Fuel EX 5 is it. Women's specific touchpoints, 130mm of travel, exclusive suspension tech, and a Shimano 1x10 drivetrain make for an ideal intro to the world of full suspension trail riding.
Why you'll love it
- Unrelenting confidence: this bike lets you ride sections you never thought you'd be able to clean
- It's great for riders who don't want to do just one kind of mountain biking, but want to do explore everything from XC marathons to epic descents
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP and Full Floater
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, 130mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon Silver, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, 140mm travel (14 & 15.5: 120mm travel)
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 210x52.5mm
- Front hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- SUNringlé Duroc 40 SL 28-hole, tubeless strips and valves included
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance w/Addix compound, Tubeless Ready, 27.5x2.80˝
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Ride, 36/22
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5 Women's
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 720mm width
- Bontrager Race
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm, 0 degree, 60mm length
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- 15.5" - 14.51 kg / 32.00 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).