Trek Farley 9.6 Carbon Fat Bike
This product is unavailable
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS BIKE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP.
Farley 9.6 is a carbon fat bike built for speed on any surface. The lightweight carbon frame, rigid carbon fork, and top-notch 1x drivetrain make it great for mountain bikers who prioritize performance in a fat bike. If you're ready to go hard through every season and love fat biking in every form, this whip's for you.
Why you'll love it
- A lightweight carbon frame and fork mean this bike won't be bogged down by foul weather, deep snow, or gnarly terrain
- The stability and traction of super wide tires make you a more confident rider on any trail
- Horizontal sliding dropouts lets you fine-tune your geometry—run it long for stability, or shorter for more nimbler handling
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- It's a four-season freedom machine that lets you ride outside all year long