Swix LF7X Violet, 60g
Temperature range from -2°C to -8°C (28°F to 18°F). Recommended iron temp: 140°C (284°F).
A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result.
- Can be used as a racing wax at low air humidity, but will also serve the purpose as a brilliant training wax.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating ski or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- When used as a base for Cera F, we recommend the new FC07X powder.