Swix LF10X Yellow, 60g
Temperature range from 0°C to 10°C (32°F to 50°F). Recommended iron temp: 120°C (248°F).
A new wax in for the Cera Nova X line made a little bit harder than the old LF10
test result shows that a slightly harder wax performs better in this area, especially noticeable when used alone. The adjusted hardness is also making the wax more durable than before. It’s a good wax for base prep wax, but also a great training wax.
- For racing we recommend to go with high fluoro wax in this temperature area, but with a powder on top LF10X can be used with a good result.
- The FC10X powder would then be the natural choice.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.