Swix CH6X Blue, 180g
Temperature range from -5°C to -10°C (23°F to 14°F). Recommended iron temp: 145°C (293°F).
Our std. CH6 has been a success in the Cera Nova system, and through comprehensive testing we have not found anything better.
- It is an economic training and racing wax as well as a base prep wax for cold skis.
- CH06X has high durability and offer great performance in most snow conditions as well as on artificial and glacier snow.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.