Swix CH4X Green, 60g
Temperature range from -12°C to -32°C (10°F to -25°F). Recommended iron temp: 155°C (311°F).
A new cold hydrocarbon wax for extreme cold conditions, which can perfectly be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. It performs very well on artificial snow and has a great durability.
- The speed of the iron should be approx. 8-10 sec. on a skating or alpine ski.
- The wax can be re-heated after cooling to room temperature (10 min) for better durability.
- Scraping after approximately one minute.
- Important to have a good iron to get an efficient melting of the wax.
- In the warmer part of the temperature range, and when high air humidity, Cera F powder, such as FC04X will increase the performance.