Shimano XT Rear Derailleur M8000 SGS 11 Speed
The long-awaited Shimano XT 11 speed drivetrain has made its grand entrance! Featuring Shimano’s innovative Shadow Plus technology and a refined geometry, the Deore XT M8000 11-speed rear derailleur is designed to reign authority over today’s aggressive style of trail and all-mountain riding. By maintaining chain tension, the optimized slant angled Shadow system eliminates chain slap and greatly lowers the chances of dropping your chain. The easy-to-adjust chain stabilizer makes it quick and effortless to dial in the perfect amount of stability for varying conditions and terrain.
The XT M8000 rear derailleur employs a new hyper low-friction coating technology and an improved pulley design that greatly lightens up the shift operation, allowing up to 20% less effort. Finally, support for larger rear clusters is offered as well, with clearance on up to 11-46T rear cassettes for massive range.
Don't know which cage length to choose? Choose a long cage "SGS" derailleur if you have 3 chainrings on your crankset, and a medium cage "GS" if you have 1 or 2 front chainrings.
Shimano XT RD-M8000 Rear Derailleur Features:
- Light shift operation with 20% less effort
- Efficient shifting and smoother driving
- Easy-to-adjust chain stabilizer (uses a 2mm allen)
- Chain stability improved
- New shadow design with optimized slant angle for stable gear position
- Efficient pulley teeth design
- Model Number: RD-M8000
- Series: DEORE XT
- Shifting Action: SHADOW RD+
- Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional) / Direct mount compatible (for compatible frames)
- Maximum Sprocket: Low sprocket: 40/42T** Top sprocket: 11T **46T for 1x11 only
- Minimum Sprocket: Low sprocket: 40T Top sprocket: 11T
- Front Difference: Maximum 10T (GS), Maximum 18T (SGS)
- Total Capacity: 39T (GS), 47T (SGS)
- Compatibility: GS - Shimano 2x11 and 1x11 speed drivetrains, SGS - 3x11 drivetrain
- Weight: 272g (GS Cage)