Salomon XDR 88 TI Ski Flat 2019
Ski passes are expensive, so make sure you get the most out of your money by riding every run—on- and off-piste—with Salomon's XDR 88 Ti Ski. Salomon designed it to handle all the terrain potential at each resort. Its nimble 88mm waist lends a versatile hand by letting you carve corduroy speedily and maneuver moguls carefully. The All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 helps you keep your tips up on those blessed powder days, and there's still enough camber underfoot to employ tight turns on firmer snow.
Not only does the XDR have titanium laminates to keep the ski super stiff so you can gain mach speeds, it also has a bit of carbon to up the stiffness even more without weighing you down too much. Full sandwich sidewalls make this durable ski easy to tune, so you don't have to worry about finding another one-quiver plank next season.
- Ski everything the resort has to offer with this one-quiver plank
- Versatile 88mm waist carves corduroy and maneuvers moguls
- All-Terrain Rocker 2.0 floats in soft snow and drives down firm
- Carbon stringers and titanium laminates stiffen the wood core
- Full sandwich sidewalls enhance the ski's overall durability