Salomon Sick Stick Snowboard 2019
SickStick Snowboard - Hillside Project
The Salomon SickStick Snowboard covers all the bases of a pow board depending on what you like to do, ride it through tight trees with the 151cm, take it off natural hits on the 157cm, or straight line big mountain lines on the 162cm. In all of these lengths the Rock Out Camber, Tapered Twin shape, and medium stiff flex give you the responsiveness, pop, and control you look for to have a great day on the mountain.
When the snow piles up and you are itching to ride your favorite line at your home resort the Rock Out Camber profile will keep you afloat and charging all day. It consists of a flat section between the inserts, camber underfoot, and rocker out to the tip and tail. This combination creates a balance of float in powder, pop all over the mountain, and controlled edging on groomers. Working with this profile, the Tapered Twin Shape helps you consistently initiate turns and have complete control of the board riding regular, without completely eliminating the possibility of landing switch. Working with all of the other technologies the medium stiff flex adds an underlying feel of stability and responsiveness to let you push the limits of your riding.
- Powder board with all-mountain tendencies for riders who do it all
- Rock Out Camber floats over pow without limiting edging on groomers
- Directional twin can be jibbed or edged hard at speeds
- Medium stiff flex mixes turn-ability and stability for max control
- Ghost Green Core is lightweight and responsive to keep you riding
- Bamboo and cork rails add control when edging on hard pack
- Sintered base holds wax for maximum speed and minimal upkeep
- Item #SAL01G0