Salomon Shift Pro 130 AT Boot 2022
Our impression of the Salomon Shift Pro 130 boot? "I got them for alpine touring, now I am skiing them for everything." "These are some of the best alpine / alpine touring boots out there for the skier who occasionally wants to tour but definitely wants to shred."
Salomon's review: Salomon designed the Shift Pro 130 Alpine Touring Boot to clip into the revolutionary Shift MNC Bindings seamlessly for both uphill touring and rowdy downhill riding. The Shift Bindings require ski boots that can clip into tech and AT bindings, and the Shift Pro does more than just fit the bill. It's the stiffest and one of the lightest options from Salomon, and just like the binding, it performs well on both backcountry and resort terrain. Salomon's Coreframe insert improves terrain feedback for a surprisingly powerful downhill performance. Combine that with Salomon's legendary, seamless Sensift design for greater comfort, and you're in for full days ascending by foot or chairlift.
- Ski boot built at versatile as the binding it was named after
- 130 flex is the stiffest backcountry boot from Salomon
- 100mm last with Custom Shell for heat-molded comfort
- Coreframe insert improves terrain feedback and power transmission
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Race liner flexes in walk mode
- SureLock walk mode is secure and low-profile