Rossignol Allspeed 120 Ski Boots 2020
The Rossignol Speed 120 is a stiff, performance-oriented boot for advanced to expert skiers. Constructed with Rossignol's Sensor Matrix, this beefy boot uses solid polyurethane in the shell and cuff for precise power transfer at an insanely lightweight. On the inside is a customizable Optisensor T2 Liner that features dual-density 3D molded padding in critical areas while more rigid materials in the heel improve support. An easy entry design lets you slip in easily while a roomy 104mm last means they are great for skiers with slightly wider than average feet. Get all the performance and comfort you want with the dial-in Speed 120 ski boots from Rossignol.
- Easy Entry: A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, this insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Custom Optisensor T2 Liner: Customisable liners made from mono-material polyethylene. Dual-density 3D molded padding in key fit zones and customizable liner provides a new level of optimized comfort, warmth, and support. More rigid material in the heel area guarantees increased support and precision. Anatomical ankle areas feature softer customizable padding which visually molds to each individual skier for absolute comfort in this sensitive area.
- Thinsulate Platinum Insulation: Lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions with advanced technical features including enhanced stretch and odor control.
- Sensor Matrix: Unique grid positioning on the upper and lower shells allows improved shell wrapping, reduces boot weight, and retains high-performance rigidity for power, precision, and energy transmission.
- Diagonal Buckles: Patented diagonally-oriented buckles provide better shell wrap and fit, and are easier to align during entry and exit. The diagonal angle pulls the foot back into the heel pocket for increased support.