Fully PFC-free, featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Pants rely upon an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement, and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
Soft, Durable 2-layer Fabric Is PFC-Free
Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer postconsumer recycled polyester shell with waterproof/breathable protection that's fully PFC-free—that means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals; 60-g Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and dry
Waist features adjustable elastic tabs that customize the fit, plus a two-snap closure, belt loops and a zip fly
Patagonia® Snow Jacket Compatible
Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
Mesh-lined vents at outer thighs quickly dump heat
Zippered pockets: two handwarmer pockets and one thigh pocket
Built-In RECCO® Reflector
Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
632 g (22.29 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn