Maxxis Minion DHR II Tire 27.5 x 2.30, Folding, 120tpi, 3C, Double Down, TR
The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- Double Down casing is a dual layer 120tpi casing with a butyl insert that provides additional sidewall protection
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance