Kahtoola EXOspikes Footwear Traction Blue
VERSATILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our go-to traction device that’s ready for anything. Designed for running or hiking adventures on a variety of surfaces, EXOspikes™ are at home on ice and snow as well as on dry, rocky ground. Twelve ultra-durable tungsten carbide spikes underfoot provide an impressive amount of grip when you need it, and stand up to rocks and other abrasive trail features when you don’t. All in a very lightweight package that can be easily stowed away in a backpack.
- 12 tungsten carbide spikes
- Traction Matrix provides 3 levels of traction
- Lightweight harness with reinforced eyelets
- Integrated toe bail for added security
- Raised heel tab for easy on/off
- Includes tote sack
- Ergonomically Shaped Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Harness - Features reinforced eyelets for increased durability, attaches securely to a variety of footwear and retains its elasticity down to -22°F (-30°C).
- Flexible TPU Traction Matrix - Twelve strategically placed tungsten-carbide spikes are integrated into an underfoot traction matrix that is durable, lightweight and provides three levels of traction across both hard and soft terrain.
- Integrated Toe Bail - Keeps the toe from pushing through the front of the harness for added security while descending.
- Raised Heel Tab - Provides a secure grip point on the harness for easy on and off in frozen winter conditions with cold or gloved hands.
Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect device before each use and remove it from footwear between uses.