Hestra Army Leather Extreme Mitt- Black
A long, extra well-insulated mitten for really cold winter days. Designed for skiers and adventurers who spend a long time outdoors in severe cold and need a reliable, protective glove. Sewn in hardwearing goatskin leather and polyamide fabric, while the removable liner has plenty of synthetic insulation. The Army Leather Extreme is one of Hestra's warmest models, designed for severe cold and really tough weather. It has the same hardwearing outer as Hestra's other Army Leather models but extra strong high-function G-Loft insolation. Perfect in cold winter climates and for lower levels of activity, e.g. dog sledding, or snowmobile riding over long distances. The liner is removable and easy to dry or wash. Or replace with a thinner lining if the temperature or activity levels rise. The microfleece liner is comfortable against the skin, and the synthetic insulation adds warmth and wicks away moisture. The model is designed to perform reliably with a high cuff that shuts out snow and cold. The snowlock is easily adjusted with one hand, as is the wrist width. A favourite with skiers, adventurers and other open-air professionals who spend long days outdoors in severe cold.
- Extra well-insulated mitten
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable polyamide stretch fabric.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Removable liner with high-functioning synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Wrist adjustment with one-handed grip.
- Wrist strap / handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet for several attachment options.
- Can be combined with other liners