G3 Alpinist Skins
This product is unavailable
For any location and all conditions. Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
- No More Snow Creep: New tip connector with extended TPU tip and self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection and superior glide while trailbreaking.
- Bomber Tail Connector: G3’s low profile, elongated tail strap makes transitions fast and easy. The refined camming clip stays positioned on the ski, reduces wear and allows for easy adjustments.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool and Skin Saver Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||SKIN WIDTH (MM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|X Short||150 - 166||100, 115, 130, 145||248 g / 8.7 oz - 311 g / 11.0 oz|
|Short||161 - 177||100, 115, 130, 145||263 g / 9.3 oz - 334 g / 11.8 oz|
|Medium||172 - 188||100, 115, 130, 145||279 g / 9.8 oz - 357 g / 12.6 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||100, 115, 130, 145||295 g / 10.4 oz - 380 g / 13.4 oz|