Fox Proframe RS Helmet- Matte Black
LIGHTWEIGHT, NEXT-LEVEL FULL-FACE HELMET
The Proframe RS Clyzo Helmet takes the lightweight breathability of the Proframe and takes it to the next level of safety and performance. Featuring the all-new Mips® Integra Split protection system, which combines a dual density foam - for high and low speed impacts - and a low friction layer between the two layers designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain.
Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, the increased ventilation and decreased surface contact of the helmet keep you cool on long rides, while the Ionic+ and anti-microbial liner and multi-sized cheek pads provide optimized comfort and fit. The updated BOA® fit system offers micro-adjustability providing class-leading fit and security. The chinstrap utilizes a Fidlock® magnetic closure system for easy-open and close, even with gloves.
The 3-position adjustable visor with lock down screw is compatible with goggles. Those looking to capture every sweet run will appreciate the removable, under-visor GoPro mount on the Fox Proframe RS mountain bike helmet.
- BOA® fit system for class-leading fit and security
- Equipped with Mips® Integra Split low friction layer
- Dual density foam for high and low speed impacts
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area for improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner to reduce odor
- Multi-sized cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure system on chin strap
- Weight: 820 g (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 - DH Certified
- ASTM F2032
- EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
- AS/NZ 2063-2020
- CPSC 1203
- Sizes: small, medium, and large (see size guide for measurements)
How to Dial Your Fit
- BOA® dial: 52 micro adjustments - counterclockwise to loosen, clockwise to tighten - allows for a precisely dialed fit. Adjust while wearing the helmet.
- Back cradle: four points of adjustment move the cradle up or down your head to ensure the best fit possible.
- Cheek pads: two set of cheek pads are included with the helmet - a preinstalled thin pad set and an optional thick pad set for a more snug fit.
For care instructions see our Helmet Care Guide
Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
Materials: EPS, PC, PA, EPP, polyester