Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.
Fox PROFRAME HELMET PISTOL [WHT/BLK/RD] 2019
RIDE WIDE OPEN
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet we have ever created. Designed to perform at the highest levels for aggressive all mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via our patent pending, fully integrated chinbar. With 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, the Proframe Helmet offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; and once you reach the top, it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest of descents.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- Our lightest DH certified helmet: 750g. (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Helmets - Proframe
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|20.5" - 22"
52cm - 56cm
|22" - 23.25"
56cm - 58cm
|23.25" - 23.75"
58cm - 61cm
|23.75" - 25.25"
61 - 64cm