Flylow Gear Avery Jacket- Jupiter
Way easier than layering a puffy jacket under a hardshell, the Avery Jacket does it all.
The versatile Avery Jacket is like a perfectly-roasted s’more: hard on the outside, gooey on the inside. It’s made with tough Specter two-layer hardshell fabric on the exterior for all-day storm skiing and toasty Greenloft recycled insulation on the interior for just the right amount of warmth. Add a helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, a waterproof exterior, and a removable powder skirt and you’ll be ready for any conditions the mountain throws your way.
- Specter 2-layer hardshell fabric
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- Greenloft recycled insulation, 100g body/80g sleeves and hood
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 4 exterior pockets, 1 sleeve pass pocket, 1 interior pocket with media port
- Removable powder skirt
- Wind and water-resistant
- Helmet-compatible hood
- 12-inch underarm vents
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 700g