Darn Tough 1956 ATC Micro Crew Cushion
We’ve evolved the look but kept the same soul. We donate 5% of sales to help support the Appalachian Trail Conservancy's outdoor education programs and maintenance of America's first national scenic trail. Now that feels darn good.Height: Micro Crew
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 61% Merino Wool 36% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men's/Unisex||Women's||Men's US||Women's US||Kids' US||EU||UK|
|XS||S||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||3 - 6||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||M||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||—||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||L||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||—||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||XL||10 - 12||12 - 14||—||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||—||12.5 - 14.5||—||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||—||15 - 17||—||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|