Darn Tough 1824 Glacier Lightweight Women's Socks
Brand Darn Tough Vermont
The Yeti. She's a burly sock with a warm heart and an insatiable appetite for anything the mountain throws her way. Rip first chair to last while this lovely beast delivers unstoppable comfort and undeniable performance.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Over the calf: the name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside, out.
- 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
- The standard for a boot fit, lightweight ski and snowboard socks provide added insulation for increased warmth.
- Streamlined, low profile ski and snowboard socks with no cushion provide the ultimate performance boot fit