Darn Tough 1784 Teal - Dot 1/4 Sock Women
Brand Darn Tough Vermont
Minimalist construction without sacrificing performance and tough enough to take on the gnarliest rides with zero compromise. Built to roll hard and come back for more.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
58% Nylon 38% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex