Danner Women's Inquire Mid Winter 5"
Adventure in the everyday
Great journeys consist of hills and valleys – switchbacks, steeps, streams and open meadows. Life can be like that as well – city streets, morning commutes, coffee house meetings and the yoga studio on the way home. The Inquire can handle it all; durable for the backcountry, light enough for everyday tasks. Featuring premium insulation from PrimaLoft with our Danner® Dry waterproof lining, the unmatched stability of our TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram outsole, the Inquire is ready for all of life's adventures.
|Weight||29 oz per pair|
- Suede & Textile Upper
- We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- Danner Dry
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- 200G PrimaLoft® Insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel Toe Cap
- Made with an extremely lightweight gel used by NASA to insulate space suits, the toe cap provides premium insulation with minimal bulk or weight and doesn't pack down over time.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Plyolite® midsole
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Vibram® Inquire Outsole
- This exclusive outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram’s Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Danner Trailguard
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty
- If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.