Cannondale Touring Apex 1 SE *Special Order*
Stable and confident loaded with gear. Nimble and engaging when rolling free. This tourer is built to get out there and get after it, on-road or off.
Cannondale's Touring Apex 1 SE is performance touring at its best. Stable and confident when loaded up with gear, yet still nimble and engaging when rolling free, this lightweight, versatile, and capable machine is perfect for modern touring, serious commuting, or comfy backroad adventuring.
Its flex-free aluminum frame features true touring geometry for a comfortable ride and plenty of braze-ons for racks, fenders, and bottle cages. Tough WTP wheels with stout 42mm tires provide excellent durability and support under heavy loads. To ensure an optimal fit and handling for riders of all sizes, smaller frames (48cm and 51cm) use 650B wheels, while larger frames are spec'd with 700c wheels.
Cannondale made sure this adventure seeker is ready-to-ride with an 11-speed SRAM Apex 1 drivetrain that delivers quick, accurate shifting, all-weather SRAM disc brakes, flared handlebars for stability, and a comfortable yet supportive saddle that delivers happiness for the long haul. With everything you need to start exploring, there's nothing stopping you from loading up and following the road less traveled.
- Touring, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BSA
- Touring, full alloy, 1-1/8", fender and mid-blade mounts
- WTB STP i25 TCS, 28-hole, tubeless ready
- Formula CX-20 Front, CX-22 Rear
- Stainless Steel, 14g
- WTB Resolute 650b/700x42C, tubeless ready, tan wall
- Not included
- SRAM S350, BSA, 38T
- FSA BSA cartridge
- SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed
- SRAM PG 1130, 11-42, 11-speed
- SRAM Apex 1 Long cage
- SRAM Apex 1
- Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- FSA Integrated, 1-1/8", 25mm top cap
- SRAM BB5
- Fabric Scoop Radius Sport
- Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x300mm (48-51), 350mm (54-61)
- 48, 51 (650b), 54, 56, 58, 61 (700c)
- Tubeless Valve Stems