Burton Lexa Stencil White Binding 2018
The first women’s binding ever remains our most popular pick, offering pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it’s no wonder the Lexa binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™ combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot in supporting comfort. Experiment with the hi-back’s Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Canted Hi-Back Design, Living Hinge™, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Heel Hammock, DialFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design, Asym Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Re:Flex AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty