Burton Girls' Echo Jacket 2016
Get a fresh take on comfort and style with this school to snow day cold weather performer.
- Warmth: Mid
- Waterproofing: Performance Waterproofing
Add your own creative spin on winter style with the eye popping girls’ Burton Echo Jacket. The pattern and solid color blocked options make an easy pairing with any outfit, while inside zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation plus a cozy fleece lining focus warmth where your body needs it most. Beneath the fun colors, DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric keeps you dry from the chairlift to the bus stop. Details like a helmet-friendly hood and extendable Room-To-Grow™ sleeves notch up the value and function of this classy jacket.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Zipper Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
- Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Pass Pocket
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- 10,000MM 5,000G
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Fuzzhound Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and bluesign® Approved Nylon Ottoman Handwarmer Pockets [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Zebratti / Spellbound and Tutti Frutti / Spellbound Colorways]
- Bluesign® Approved [All Other Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Ottoman Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 100G Sleeves / 60G Hood and Collar]
- Taffeta Lining
- Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back Lining