Men's Burton Genesis Snowboard Binding
Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Product Manual
- Baseplate Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lightweight, Re:Flex™
- Hi-Back 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Super Grip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty