Burton FT Skipjacksurf Snowboard 2017
With or without bindings, this snow surfer brings the ocean to the mountains with deep snow float and an easy flexing feel.
Featuring a name inspired by the Skipjack Tuna (think more shark-bait than sushi), the Burton Skipjack Surf has been watching the radar, and knows exactly where the biggest waves are hiding. With an aggressive take on the earth-surfing approach, and a playful, agile personality, this fish wants to outrun any predator and have the time of its life in the process. Short length and Directional Flat Top combine to deliver a pow floater that turns with ease. The huge nose floats easily through untracked blower, while the swallow tail swims its way out of the deepest swell. The surf pad provides critical traction for surfing sans bindings.
- BEND Directional Flat Top
- SHAPE Directional Shape, 20MM Taper
- FLEX Directional Flex
- CORE FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS Triax™ Fiberglass
- BASE Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- MOUNTING The Channel™
- FEATURES Squeezebox, Filet-O-Flex, EcoZen® Topsheet, Infinite Ride™, Super Sap® Epoxy
- BURTON WARRANTY 3-Year Warranty