Kahtoola MICROspikes Footwear Traction Red
DURABLE, AGGRESSIVE TRACTION
THE CUTTING EDGE OF SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
Safely make icy, mountainous terrain your playground with a proven performer that keeps finding new ways to push the limits of outdoor gear design. Used by arctic explorers and everyday outdoor adventurers for over a decade, MICROspikes® are ready to help take your outdoor adventures to the next level. This ultra-packable traction features twelve strategically placed, stainless steel spikes that bite into the most stubborn ice and snow.
- 12 stainless steel spikes
- Welded stainless steel chains for traction and packability
- Durable harness with reinforced eyelets
- Integrated toe bail for added security
- Raised heel tab for easy on/off
- Includes tote sack
- Twelve Stainless Steel Spikes Per Foot - Strategically spaced, hard wearing stainless steel spikes provide a stable walking platform and bite into even the most stubborn ice and snow.
- Ergonomically Shaped Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Harness - Features reinforced eyelets for increased durability, attaches securely to a variety of footwear and retains its elasticity down to -22°F (-30°C).
- Integrated Toe Bail - Keeps the toe from pushing through the front of the harness for added security while descending.
- Raised Heel Tab - Provides a secure grip point on the harness for easy on and off in frozen winter conditions with cold or gloved hands.
Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect device before each use and remove it from footwear between uses.