Bergans Oppdal Pant Black 2016
2-layer ski pants suitable for moderate to high activity levels in tough weather conditions. Padded, waterproof, and windproof pants made in a soft and comfortable Bergans Element Active® 4-way stretch for maximum freedom of movement.
- Fabric: 2-layer Bergans Element Active® with 4-way stretch. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Padded with heat-insulating Bergans ArcticInsulation.
- Ventilation: Ventilation zips on the outside of the thighs.
- Pockets: Front pockets and back pocket.
- Additional features: Belt loops. Detachable, adjustable suspenders. High-waisted back panel. Velcro adjustment at the waist. Articulated knee sections. Zip from the knee down. Reinforced sections on the inside leg. Velcro adjustment at the ankles. Reflective logo.
- Gaiter: Fixed internal gaiter with internal friction elastic. Hook attachment for boot and loop for attaching gaiter bands.
- Use: Specially developed for Alpine and Telemark.
- Fabric: 2-layer Bergans Element Active®: 83 % Polyester/17 % Elastane (Spandex).
- Insulation: Bergans ArcticInsulation: 100 % Polyester
- Fill weight: 60 g/m²
- Size: XS-XL, XS-XXL in Black
- Weight: 865 g (size M)