*Test* Why Work Here?
IT’S MORE THAN A JOB
Working at First Stop Board Barn is more than just a job—it’s a lifestyle. We’re all about having a good time and experiencing all these mountains have to offer, while providing the best possible experience for our guests. Whether you're looking for a part-time seasonal position or a job that you'll enjoy for years, First Stop Board Barn might have the job for you.
PERKS & DISCOUNTS
You'll earn perks & discounts on everything at First Stop Board Barn
- Earn a discounted season pass for yourself (The extend of the privileges depends upon hours worked weekly.)
- Be a hero with discounted rentals and lodging for friends and family at partner hotels & inns.
- Keep your kids busy with discounted season rentals.
- Be merry with discounts and special pricing for clothing, equipment, and accessories in-store.
- Relax on days off with discounted spa services.
- Get in shape with discounted memberships at the Pico Fitness Center.
- Travel to other resorts with discounted or free tickets.
- Keep your gear in top shape with discounted tuning services.
- Outfit yourself with top-rated gear and clothing with discounts on retail product.
- Learn more with free and discounted snow sports school lessons for yourself and eligible dependents.
- Stay active with discounted or free access to resort activities like tubing and the mountain coaster.
**This is a partial list. Discounts and perks vary by position status and length of employment.
UPCOMING JOB FAIRS
Stop by a job fair, meet our recruiters and learn more about our open jobs!
- Wednesday, April 25, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, First Stop Board Barn, 8474 US Rt. 4 Killington, VT 05751
Check out all of our current positions and see if there is a job that fits what you are looking for.
Visit our Employment Information page or contact us.
Mail: 8474 US Rt. 4 | Killington, VT 05751