Darn Tough 8002 Pennant RFL Over-the-Calf Ultralight- Arctic
Minimalist checklist: fit, comfort, style. The Pennant sock checks all the boxes with its next-to-skin, no-slip boot connection, fatigue-easing arch support, Merino Wool performance, and a dash of drop-needle design. It's the best sock for skiing and riding because it's also Guaranteed for Life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 60% Nylon 35% Merino Wool 5% Lycra® Spandex