Osprey Sopris 20 Backpack
For quick trips into backcountry terrain, the Sopris 20 is a streamlined carry that puts safety first. Lightweight features support fast, steep ascents, and a stable women's-specific fit delivers superior comfort and stability for ripping the downhill. A large front panel J-zip provides quick access to your avalanche safety kit, with shovel handle and probe sleeves to keep emergency items on the ready. A main backpanel compartment offers space to stash your skins, extra layers, hydration and snacks. The latest design tweaks, including enlarged ski loops, a sewn-in helmet net and easily adjustable buckles, make this lightweight pack a must for your snowsports quiver. Constructed with an eye for sustainability, this pack series uses bluesign® approved main body and bottom fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
LIGHTWEIGHT BACKCOUNTRY DESIGN
Designed with lightweight features for easier ascents and stable fit for energy savings and quick movement.
OUTSTANDING FIT AND COMFORT
Highly adjustable, gender-specific sizing makes for superior fit and comfort as well as more efficient movement in the mountains.
Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set (snow-shed backpanel, A-frame or diagonal ski carry, ice tool carry) and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- + 2.5mm Lightwire frame threaded (42/40 & 32/30 only) into 1.0mm HDPE framesheet + 1.5 mm HDPE stay + Maximum mobility and load carry in a lightweight design
- + Lightweight, thermoformed die cut EVA foam backpanel for a comfortable carry + Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
- + Contoured die cut EVA foam for lightweight, stable and comfortable fit + Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle + Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
- + Adjustable 25mm webbing with EVA foam padded stabilizing hipwings + Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
|O/S||1220 IN3 / 20 L||19.29H X 9.06W X 9.45D IN.||2.139 LBS.|
- bluesign® approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatment made without PFAS
- bluesign® approved, 100% recycled 210D nylon, DWR treatment made without PFAS