Cotopaxi Fuego Hooded Down Jacket -Women's
The Fuego is our quintessential insulation layer. Made with responsibly sourced 800-fill down and a DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell, this lightweight insulated jacket is one we turn to year-round, from summer camping to winter wandering. And we made the shell water-resistant to keep you warm in wet conditions.
A staple down jacket with year-round versatility and retro striping.
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Scuba hood for secure fit
- Elastic binding at hood and cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- 1 interior stash pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
Shell & lining: 100% 20D ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced down
- Weight: 14oz (397g)
All of the down insulation in the Fuego is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which means it comes from ethically sourced down and feathers through a transparent, audited supply chain. This ensures ducks and geese are not harmed in the making of our apparel.