FLYLOW Dexter Jacket Night 2022
Brand Flylow Gear
You don’t want to get caught in the backcountry without a back-up insulating layer. This one is packable and gets the job done.
Call it your backcountry emergency insulation. Maybe you’ll never need it, but if you do, you’ll be really thankful you have it. The Dexter Jacket, made with 60 grams of post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft Eco insulation, has the airy warmth of down but dries faster and stays warm even when conditions get wet. It’s so compressible, it won’t take up much room in your pack. So, stuff it into a corner of your pack when you don’t need it, or layer it under a shell when you do. The Dexter is backcountry ready, thanks to pockets you can access with a pack on and ample pit zippers for ventilation.
• 100% Polyamide Pertex® Quantum
• 100% nylon
• 60 grams PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
• 2 zippered hand pockets
• High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Brushed tricot chin guard
• 6-inch pit zippers
• Low-profile elastic cuffs
• Backpack friendly pockets
• Adjustable waist cinch
• Average weight: 350 grams